relation to the data that concern you, whose firm Farmhouse S. Silvestro come into possession, we inform you, pursuant to Article 13 of the Code regarding personal data (Legislative Decree. 30/06/2003 n. 196 " in matters of personal data ") of the following protection:
1. Purposes of the data processing
The company Farm S.Silvestro data processor holds personal information relating to you, provided by you or any other person so entitled, which will be used exclusively for the diligent performance of your specific requests. We also wish to inform you that the processing of personal data, will also be closely linked:
- The management of commercial, administrative and accounting purposes and for carrying out economic activities;
- The obligations imposed by law, contractual regulations, provisions given by authorities legitimated by law and by the vigilance and control.
Your personal data will be also processed for the above listed purposes, respecting the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, guaranteeing the full exercise of these rights, as further specified below (point 6).
The processing of your data will be made according to the procedures in art. 4, paragraph 1, lett. A), or by means of any transaction or series of transactions relating to the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of such data.
These operations can be performed with manual mode and / or the use of computerized procedures to sole purposes mentioned above and by persons previously appointed to carry out the same treatment, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
2. Nature of providing data
The provision of common personal data concerning you and of which this company will possess is essential for the fulfillment of the contractual obligations and the law on us.
Any optional nature of some data will be clearly communicated in advance and at the time of collection.
3. Data Refusal
We inform you that your refusal to communicate the data referred to in paragraph no. 2 will make it impossible to fulfill properly the obligations borne by us.
4. Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data may be disclosed to employees and / or associates of the firm Farmhouse S. Silvestro as in charge of the treatment, which will perform the treatment according to the instructions given to them by the Owner. We also inform you that such data may be communicated or acquired by all those persons whose knowledge of the data is essential for the fulfillment of obligations on us. In particular, your data may be known only by external consultants (appointed by the owner as the outsourced data processors) whose firm employs and whose list is available at the headquarters of the company itself.
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure, therefore, will not be disclosed by us, including by making available for consultation, in any form to unspecified subjects.
5. Transfer of data abroad
Your personal data may not be eventually transferred to EU countries and / or to countries outside the European Union only for the purposes of paragraph 1.
Article. 7 of the Code gives the exercise of certain rights, namely:
1) You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2) You have the right to be informed: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, of the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of as designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
3) You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, conversion to anonymous form or the blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement impossible or still carries a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4) You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
7. Subjects of the Treatment
Controller of personal data:
Farmhouse S. Silvestro
Loc. S. Silvestro, 9
50021 Barberino Val D 'Elsa (FI)
VAT / 05924550485